As always we apply the due hygienic and safety measures to protect our guests and staff’s healthy, paying particular attention to the protection of the surrounding environment.
We are responding promptly to new government and competent bodies directives, opposing the Coronavirus emergency, in order to guarantee the most safe and sheltered stay possible, as soon as travelling will be permitted again.
Our spaces make possible the due social distance, but in order to guarantee the maximum hygienic and safety state we’re adopting extra measures as following:
- rooms’ availability may be reduced;
- we reduced reception and service timetable: check-in will be provided just from 4pm to 8 pm and check-out by 11am, in order to guarantee the application of hygienic and safety measures anti-Covid
- Free access to the buffet breakfast service may be reduced and some rounds applied to guarantee the social distance;
- some services could be reduced or not available (swimming pool and wellness area access may be guaranteed by rounds), and some supplies (frigobar, swimming pool towels);
- occupied room cleaning will be provided every day; the changing of sheets and towels will be provided once every 3 day or according to guests’ needs, remembering that we need to avoid daily changing to reduce any environmental impact;
- checked-out room cleaning will be made with disinfection;
- a daily cleaning and disinfection will be provided for every common space;
- it’s possible we require some additional documentation certifying your identity, your travel or other important information, in order to contribute to containment of Covid epidemic if necessary;
- we'll apply any other measures according to the future government directives that will improve or modify the current measures;
- we require to our guests to be provided with masks and gloves. We can’t guarantee any Anti-Covid medical devices selling in our structure.
More information about travelling safe during Coronavirus Emergency in the links below:
Italian Healthy Departement FAQ
Finally a message for you:
Our efforts at the moment are aimed at a single goal: to give - to those who can have a holiday in the next months - the opportunity to finally enjoy some freedom’s moment.
We will not be able to satisfy everyone and this regrets us, but we hope to meet on our new journey a spirit of comprehension, collaboration and adaptation in order to live together moments of well-deserved light-heartedness.
All that we offer is described in detail on this site but if you have other requests please do not hesitate to contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning to +39 0758476296.