This year the International Chocolate Festival celebrates its 25th edition!
For this special occasion, Le Terre di Isa proposes you a tasty offer:
- Minimum 2 nights stay with buffet breakfast
- A sweet gift
- Kids up to 6 years old gratis
- €10,00 additional charge for over 6 years old kids
- Free Yes Trasimeno Card: to get discounts and gadgets by some affiliated companies of the territory. More information will be provided by the direction.
How to get to Perugia from here:
- By car: take the Motorway A1 Bettolle-Perugia – 20/30 minutes – Madonna Alta Parking Area (piazzale Umbria Jazz) – Minimetrò up to Pincetto station (Perugia centre)
- By train: from Magione Station to Sant’Anna Station (Perugia)-http://www.trenitalia.com/ - from the station take the escalators up to the city centre
- By bus: with Umbria.GO ticket you can take urban and extra-urban buses, regional trains, Perugia’s Minimetrò, ferry boats to Trasimeno Lake’s Islands and Orvieto funicular. More information here.
To get more information about Eurochocolate program visit www.eurochocolate.com
10% discount on the room prices