As always we apply the due hygienic and safety measures to protect our guests and staff’s healthy, paying particular attention to the protection of the surrounding environment.
We are currently complying with current legislation about the extra measures that accommodation facilities have to adopt to guarantee you a stay as peaceful and safe as possible:
- Since may 1st in Italy The obligation to wear FFP2 masks and respiratory protective devices of masks in indoor places is no longer required. Furthermore, the obligation of the green pass to access the Wellness area lapses. However, it is recommended to wear respiratory protection devices in all public indoor places or places open to the public.
- the buffet breakfast service will be open to free access: it is recommended not to crowd, the use of the mask and to sanitize the hands;
- occupied room cleaning will be provided every day; the changing of sheets and towels will be provided once every 3 day or according to guests’ needs, remembering that we need to avoid daily changing to reduce any environmental impact;
- checked-out room cleaning will be made with disinfection;
- a daily cleaning and disinfection will be provided for every common space;
- we require to our guests to be provided with masks and gloves. We can’t guarantee any Anti-Covid medical devices selling in our structure.
Useful links below:
Italian Healthy Departement FAQ / Oms website
A message for you:
Finally it’s time to enjoy your holiday in complete serenity. Everybody scarified our freedom in the last years but we learnt the humanity may survive only through courageous gestures of responsibility and that everyone, in our own small way, can exercise this mission.
Every detail about our offer is in this website and in our Service Charter. For any further request please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the number +39 0758476296.